What is MeetingQuality?
- MeetingQuality is a service that uses a patent pending combination of perception measures and artificial intelligence to predict project success or to warn of project failure.
- MQ provides project course correction opportunities far in advance of any other measurement system.
MeetingQuality is easy to implement:
- no technical support requirement
- short orientation & start-up time for teams
- minimal change management requirement
- ease of invoking the process
(add MQ email address to meeting invitations)
- ease of engaging in the process
(3 to 4 questions, 45 seconds to respond)
MeetingQuality provides immediate improvements in productivity, efficiency & performance in meetings:
- Real-time participation metrics help individuals and teams recognize the need for performance improvement
- Immediate, anonymous feedback allows participants to self-select out of meetings where they feel they may add little value
- Mining of MeetingQuality data enables cross-functional analysis & reporting of metrics from meetings involving projects, customers, management, recruitment, safety, strategy development and performance appraisals.
Deliverables - Metrics / Reports
- PSP (Project Success Probability) - assessing the likelihood of a project's success (by Steering Committee & Project Team Members) (0-100%) – possibly the only new performance metric introduced this century
- MPS (Meeting Promoter Score) - calculating how meeting attendees rate each other's contributions anonymously (0-100%)
- MQS (Meeting Quality Score) - calculating how meeting attendees rate a meeting's quality (0-100%)
- Monthly and Quarterly governance assessment reports for Steering Committees (including: Scope, Cost, Resources, Change, etc.)
- Monthly and quarterly portfolio summary reports to steering committee members and stakeholders
- Comparisons of how men and women rate each other’s meeting contributions
- Confidential Meeting Promoter Score (MPS) Network Map showing (by color-code) how a participant has been rated by peers, and showing (by color code) the quality of the relationship of that participant with everyone else in the network
- Anonymous Action Item Reports (revealing un-voiced concepts, concerns, emotions and sentiments) as analyzed using Artificial Intelligence (IBM Watson)
- Risk-value analysis of alternative choices in real-time